Monday 4 March 2013

Hi i am a girl that LOVES biglittlebang i thought it would be nice to help out im putting out a comp now you HAVE  to be positive and it HAS to be posible and maybe a little bit o proof but the comp is about being helpful put a little notice of when you once saved the day on biglittlebang there will be only three winners  THREE no buts (not the ones where you do your bissnes from) anyway there is some rules 1.you cant be work for toodlepip like be a jornalest aswell 2.you cannot make it up 3.add a pic if you know how or use a pic in the past that you took when you were saving the day 4.do not cheat by useing others pics from copying it or when your friend sends it to you. thats all  it ends at april after my birthday the 2nd and i will post/announce the winners to be a helper! the ceramony will be held at blobba planet and if i cand make it search my blog on that very day and you will see the winner!!! thank you p.s this took me hours to write

2 comments:

  1. Hi me this is me anyway me if you want to ask anything me just comment or me if you wanna enter tell the story by commenting

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my story: once well i was rouming around at a planet there was a new person she looked upset i asked if she was ok and she said no i asked what was wrong she said i just started and i dont know my way around all my friends well allmost wont add me they wont even give me a tour they said i told you to meet me at bling planet once youve collected mony a bought a cool outfit but i couldent so i stayed here and i dident know if your not cool you cant go there or somthing i stayed here she found me and said you dident pass and left. and me cookie said well ill give you a tour and you can be my friend and so i did she lived happly ever after and she ended up with the best tour ever and became rich and popular but it is a big secret she made a new account and transferd all her stuff to it never did she play on he other account and she stayed secret and unknown and only i know her but have not yet told the secret and i dident cause she said not to and you always do what they say if its helpful if i dident seem helpful to you ask three questions and decide to do it tommorow or not

    ReplyDelete